a multinational consultant office in KSA need Egyption supply planner
with this description
1- Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in production Engineering (industrial major is a plus) preferably from Alexandria university or AUC .
- ERP system.
- MS Office applications (Excel is a must).
- Written and spoken fluency in English & Arabic languages.
-1-3 years experience in FMCG with the same role.Key Accountabilities:
- Defining/ continuous updating for the Master Production Schedule (MPS) parameters.
- Generating the Master Production Schedule (MPS) in a weekly basis & with every change in the forecast and according to the market needs & actual sales.
- Validating the Master Production Schedule (MPS) by running the rough cut capacity plan (RCCP).
- Placing Work orders.
- Building & maintaining the supply planning KPI’s (MTD & YTD Plan Vs. Actual, OTIF, OOS indicator, inventory turns ratio, stock value, …).
- Working close to the demand planning & material planning teams to act on achieving the whole department goals.
- Review and manage the slow moving and obsolete stocks.
- Participating in the S&OP meeting.
if you are interested, please send me your CV
and you can register you CV in our site with your linkedin account Smart Group Agency.